Presentations highlighting the dangers of working in close proximity to High Voltage overhead power lines. This would also include any work in close proximity to domestic overhead power lines including shrouding guidance especially wherescaffolding is to be erected or working from height.
Presentations highlighting the Dangers of excavating in close proximity to underground utilities in accordance with HSG47 and Construction Design and Management Regulation 34.
Both Awareness presentations provide in depth discussions on:
- Introduction to both Health and Safety Guidance HSG47 and GS6
- Plan interpretation
- Identification of Distribution Network Operators network
- Accidents and incidents
- SHOC’s Essential Information Documentation and Risk Assessments
- Recommendations and findings
- Bench marking and sharing best practice