A specific safety tool box talk / induction, highlighting potential dangers on a particular site set out where overhead power lines or underground utilities may be present.
These talks are aimed at highlighting:
- Importance of why control measures are in place
- Understanding the importance of the control measures
- Why on-site Risk Assessments are to be carried out and which are suitable and sufficient
- Their responsibilities regarding Health and Safety at Work Act 1974
- What to do in case of an emergency situation